[AMRadio] Smoothing Choke

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed May 3 20:04:16 EDT 2006

Thanks Jim and all who replied.  I'll check one of my older Handbooks
and see if I can match up the choke with suitable capacitors to get the
ripple as low as possible.

If anyone has a 5 - 25 swinging choke they'd be interested in dealing I
am in need of another one.  I'm also going to need a 10 amp choke for
the low voltage supply.

Thanks to all....
Rick/K5IZ