[AMRadio] Smoothing Choke

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed May 3 22:57:41 EDT 2006

I've heard others telling similar stories, so I hope I am going heavy
enough.  I have an old ferroresonant transformer for the low voltage
supply that runs hot anyway, but is capable of at least 50 amps, so it
should do fine.  My problem with this supply is I ain't no spring
chicken anymore and this dude is getting heavy!

Rick