[AMRadio] Smoothing Choke

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu May 4 12:03:08 EDT 2006

Jim,

    That is very interesting and I may very well have to incorporate
such a scheme to achieve my needs.  Needless to say, I want the cleanest
and most stable source I can get.  These old gals certainly weren't made
with fidelity in mind and that is one aspect on which I'd like to
improve, so it may be that I'll need to employ your tactics.
    I appreciate your comments, link and time.  Hopefully, using a
little of the new in with the old will satisfy my desire to keep it true
to the period and have a good sounding signal to boot.

73 ,
Rick/K5IZ