[AMRadio] Smoothing Choke

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu May 4 20:09:19 EDT 2006

Don and others...
    Thanks for all the information on chokes, capacitors and power
supply schemes.  They have all helped me tremendously in deciding which
way to go and what to use to get the best bang for the buck out of the
supply for the ART-13 transmitter.  Just about the time I had my mind
made up someone else would drop by with another great suggestion or real
world advice.  This is a great list with a bunch of well read participants.
73,
Rick/K5IZ