[AMRadio] Ferroresonant transformer revisited

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Tue May 9 21:56:32 EDT 2006

They are also called "CVT" (for Constant Voltage Transformer) I think or is
there a slight difference that I am not aware of??

John, WA5BXO

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rick Brashear
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:03 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Ferroresonant transformer revisited

I believe they are one and the same, Don.  Sola is a manufacturer of 
ferroresonant transformers.


Donald Chester wrote:

> This sounds similar to my experiences with a Sola constant voltage 
> transformer.  Is that what a ferroresonant transformer is?
> Don k4kyv

AMRadio mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
AM List Admin: Brian Sherrod/w5ami, Paul Courson/wa3vjb

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 18 Dec 2017.