[AMRadio] Live Video/Audio feed from Dayton

Bob Scupp k5sep at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 11:06:55 EDT 2006

Brian-

Thanks very much for posting the video feed from
Dayton this year!

I unfortunately could not make it this year. I have
been attending most years for 21 now. My old radio
club members from  New Jersey and I usually stay at
the Holiday Inn in Englewood, Ohio. They make
reservations a year in advance for the club.

However, I have already made plans for attending my
first NRCDXAS Covention in Akron, Ohio Labor Day
Weekend. My primary "buds" are AM broadcasters and
attend each year. So all is not lost.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Keep up the great
work on all the groups!

Bob K5SEP