[AMRadio] Early Dayton Hamvention Report

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun May 21 06:47:12 EDT 2006

Likewise, it always nice to sit down with you for a chat.

I assume that you had an uneventful trip back home.  We left at about 4 PM
by having an escort out the gate!  It is a six hour trip and I hate night
driving.

Please stop by if you get the chance.  The Butler hamfest is on the 4th of
June.  You may want to go to it and stop by to see us.

We could go together.  About 100 miles northeast from here.  Lots of
boatanchors.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST