[AMRadio] FS: URM-25D with accessories

Peter Wittenberg k2lrc at k2lrc.com
Tue May 23 09:52:19 EDT 2006

Hi Craig, I have been meaning to send you an email for a while. Hope all
is better there.  How are the SP-600's going?  I now have that RCA 77D
Mike complete and back from Clarance Kane who has rebuilt and tested it.
Are you still looking for one?

Hope to see you at Howard's again soon.

Best 73's Peter