[AMRadio] FS: URM-25D with accessories

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Tue May 23 10:04:41 EDT 2006

Hello Peter!!

Well, the SP-600s are nearing completion.  The original family crisis is
over with a good resolution, but my wife's 87 year old mother broke her
leg a few weeks ago, and we've been attending to her 24-hour a day
needs.  She's recovering nicely, if very slowly, however.

I hope to get over to Howard's within the next three or four weeks with
the receivers -- sooner, if possible.

I'm afraid finances won't allow the purchase of the mike before
mid-summer, Peter. I'm sorry.

See you soon, my friend.  Thanks for getting in touch.  I look forward
to seeing you again.  maybe we can all go get lunch this time.

VY 73,

Craig