[AMRadio] Dayton Stuff

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:13:18 EDT 2006

On 5/23/06, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:
> Polycomm 62 sold; stil have an Eldico AT-1, Antennascope.

I have one of those Pete, minus the top decal. Interesting
conversation piece. Also have a set of the last Eldico 'clones'
labeled as RELiant instead of Eldico. From all I've seen, the earlier
50s gear was better made than the last of the line.

FB on the Polycomm, nice rigs indeed. But I'm waiting patiently for
you to get sick of your Lulus. As time permits this spring, the 6m
antenna will get put back up, so maybe we can work one of these days
when the band opens.

Glad you had nice wx for the big convention.

73,  Todd  KA1KAQ