[AMRadio] 20M AM Activity

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue May 23 20:04:19 EDT 2006

Dale,

   I too was on 20 am about 1 month ago, and I talked
to Mr. Bill, VYZ. He was sipping from his W8VYZ coffee
cup from Cafe Express. No royalties go to him, but he
said he doesn't care. I think he is flattered at the
interest in his OB comments.

   I was using my QRO 20a and driving that Gonset
GSB-201 I bought from you several years ago. It's
still chugging along fine. tnx.

Jim
JKO