[AMRadio] Re - response to input to screen grid amplifier

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue May 23 20:16:01 EDT 2006

This sounds like a class C linear screen driven amp. I couldn't find the
article on it but W9VMQ built such an amp using 6DQ5's in the early 60's. I
think he also did some experimenting with the 813 also. I think the article
was in Ham Radio magazine. Maybe someone can do a search for it. Probably
around 1963 to 1965?

73
Gary  K4FMX