[AMRadio] Thinking out loud

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed May 24 16:59:06 EDT 2006

I'm sure this has been done or at least tried.  How practical would it
be to remove the "L" portion of the Pi L Network on the output of a
BTA-1R2 and use the tunable 1L301 and appropriate capacitors on either
side as the tunable output?  I want only limited coverage on 75 meters
(3.880 - 3.890) at this time and this seems the easiest, cheapest and
fastest way to accomplish that.  However, I'm old and my brain doesn't
always tell me the truth, therefore, I ask you guys for your honest
albeit likely critical opinion?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ