[AMRadio] BC-610 Modulation Transformer

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Fri May 26 10:03:36 EDT 2006

I think the XFMR has four connectors on one end and two on the other end.
The bottom two of the four are to be strapped and make the B+ connection for
the modulator.  The top two, of the four, are the modulator plate
connectors.  The two on the other end are the secondary winding to go to the
final plate circuit.

This is from memory and pictures, so don't take it for 100% accuracy.

John, WA5BXO