[AMRadio] Blower motor

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri May 26 21:27:21 EDT 2006

I'm in need of a 220 vac blower motor with C frame, 3000 rpm, 1/15 HP.
It seems the blower on the 1R2 bit the dust.  It's a sealed motor and
obviously has a bad bearing (bushing) as it screams and gets hot real
fast.  Grainger has a Dayton that is a little larger in horse power
(1/8), which I would like, but it's only available in 115 vac and I
would prefer to keep it at 220.  Does anyone know of another good source
where I might find a similar motor or an entire blower assembly that
would fit?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ