[AMRadio] RCA blower

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat May 27 10:52:09 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tips, Paul.  There is no doubt the service will be
considerably lighter than its original application and likely I could
get by with less air flow.  I'd just like to get it back close to
original if possible.  I will be looking for a quieter blower, no
doubt.  However, I've been searching for that elusive "quiet blower" for
some time for my 3K Premier and have yet to find it.  Most likely I'll
remote the transmitter, so noise won't be too big of an issue.  I'd love
to have it right here in the shack so I could watch those beautiful
4-400's glow, but I'll probably have to forfeit that.

Thanks and 73,
Rick/K5IZ