[AMRadio] 10 Meters

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Sat May 27 19:04:20 EDT 2006

Called CQ quite a few times between 2230 and 2300 today (Saturday).
No results,  but in between I worked quite a few CW stations on 10M in
the CQ WW PX contets, so 10 is open from here (Central PA) to parts of
the midwest.

I'll try again around 2330 or so today on 29.0;  hopefully 10 will
still be a bit open.

73 Mark K3MSB