[AMRadio] RCA blower

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat May 27 22:39:50 EDT 2006

Don,

Thanks for the advice.  If I can find a 220 volt motor I fully intend to
install a switch some where that will reduce the power to 110 volts.
However, I'm having a hard time locating one so far.  Even though I
fully intend to remote the transmitter I would like to have the option
of having it in the shack.

Rick/K5IZ