[AMRadio] BTA Mods

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun May 28 21:05:46 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tips, Neal.  What seemed to be the problem with getting
them on 75?  My goal is 3.880 thru 3.890, so I would be very interested
in any experience you can share.  I am now in the process of
refurbishing the oscillator board, but I have to wait until the R2
schematic arrives before I can go much further.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ