[AMRadio] BTA Mods

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon May 29 09:47:09 EDT 2006

Steve,

That could very well be true.  When I receive the schematic I'll know
more about exactly what the work is all about.  There are very few
differences between the BTA models circuit wise, but it seems the
oscillator is one of them.  The BTA-1R1 uses 4PDT  AC relays to switch
the crystal frequency and the R2 I have uses DPDT reversing latch relays
with DC coils.  I'm not sure exactly what else is different, but I have
found some of the edge connections to be different.

Thanks for the insight.

73,
Rick/K5IZ