[AMRadio] BTA Mods

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon May 29 10:21:39 EDT 2006

Neal,

Thanks so much for the insight and advice.  I think first hand
experience and advise from that experience is most valuable.  Larry
Will, another fine engineer, has also given me some great advice and
help.  Hopefully, with the things I've learned thus far and the help and
advice from you guys who have "been there and done that", I'll be able
to get this old gal back on the air.  I really don't want to make any
major modifications in the layout or circuitry if I can help it.  I have
always thought it a great challenge to retain the original design and
layout while achieving my goals.  Whether it will be possible in this
case remains to be seen.  I'll keep you guys posted on my progress and
I'm sure I'll be tapping into your vast experience for help and advice.

73,
Rick/K5IZ