[AMRadio] 10 Meters

Barry Sherwood barry_sherwood at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 15:17:31 EDT 2006

Well, me and my little converted 3.5 watt cb will be
on there from 4:00 pm central calling cq into the
night time. Hopefully y'all be able to hear my PW
signal.

Barry, KF5GC

--- "ronnie.hull" <ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com> wrote:
> I will be listening today, on 29.025  give me a
> scream! My Ranger will pump
> out a whopping 40 watts, but I'll have the Globe
> King 500 tuned up there too
> for the heavy work ( though it does not like to work
> on ten real well )
>
> Hygain 5 element DX long john at 82 feet..
>
> ten meters is callin!
>
> ronnie

Barry Sherwood

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.