[AMRadio] BC-610 Modulation Transformer

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue May 30 01:21:10 EDT 2006

k0occ at comcast.net wrote:

>Heard you Q5 in Atlanta when you were signing off with WA4FUR. Couldn't QSY to 40 quick enough to catch you.
>
>73
>--
>Ernie, k0occ
>Atlanta, GA

Sorry about that.

I am home, again.  From San Antonio to Beaumont, TX, to New Orleans for
5 days, to Orlando for 6 days (inclusive of Epcot [{E}very {P}erson
{C}omes {O}ut {T}ired], over to Cape Canaveral (shuttle is 'secure!' no
viewing) up through Jacksonville, FL to Brunswick, GA, up to Charleston,
SC, over to Altanta, GA, down to Brookhaven, MS, and  back to San
Antonio this evening.  Was gone from 14 May thru today (29 May)

Good to see and meet WW9W, N3DR, KG4UVU (and XYL KG4ZPJ - I think?) and
re-meet Jeff/W0XV and oh, what a pleasure it was to operate that
'souped-up' 30V-2.  Beautiful work by Robert/W0VMC, both cosmetically,
and electrically.  4-400's mod'ed by 4-400's.  AWESOME rig!

Pictures will be forthcoming.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR (home again)