[AMRadio] The Johnson Whiteface next to final chapter

Barry Sherwood barry_sherwood at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 01:25:13 EDT 2006

Bob that white face does look new! I ran one of those
mobile in a 1967 ford falcon with a 102" whip &
spring. All the locals around Tyler, TX congregated on
channel 12 back then and they were a good group of
folks. That was a good radio but a little deaf as I
recall. Wish I had another one, I'd convert it to 10
meters too.

73
Barry, KF5GC

--- Bob Peters <rwpeters at swbell.net> wrote:

> The final chapter will be when it is on the air...
> I have the story and Pictures up on my web site...
> It is under the picture section..  Looks great to
> me...
> Check it out at www.w1pe.com
>
> Bob W1PE

> AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
> Courson/wa3vjb

Barry Sherwood

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.