[AMRadio] 10 Meters

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Tue May 30 09:31:07 EDT 2006

My current opperating location precludes an efficient antenna on the
lower bands .. so .... I spend time listening to dead air on 6 en
10  ... there is a lot of propigatiopn available... last night I had a
qso with a person in WI at 10 pm .... i have listened to beacons  as
early as 4 AM on 10 m ...  this time of year there are several
propagation modes available.....