[AMRadio] List etiquette

J.D. Mac Aulay, WQ8U jmac6235 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 21:48:34 EDT 2006

This is a great list and I enjoy reading about
equipment problems, suggestions and observations.
However, it gets really long when lots of the original
and responding messages are repeated.  And it is even
more frustrating when the list manager's advise is not
followed:

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it
> is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AMRadio digest..."

e.g.:
> > Today's Topics:
>
>    3. Re: Re: AMRadio Digest, Vol 28, Issue 47 (Rick
> Brashear)
>    7. Re: Re: AMRadio Digest, Vol 28, Issue 47
> (Todd, KA1KAQ)

Let's use the delete function and keep the repetition
and ambiguity to a minimum - it will be more enjoyable
for all.

Thanks & 73
Mac
WQ8U