[AMRadio] Stock or modify? BC rig "value"

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed May 31 12:44:14 EDT 2006

Rick if you choose to change the coil to a rotary inductor, you may be able
to do as you wish more conveniently.  But finding a rotary inductor of this
power capability is something had to do, then you have to modify the deck to
mount it, then add the drive and counter for it.

If you want to do that, contact me off list, I might be able to steer you to
someone who could help.

73  Jim
W5JO

w5jo at brightok.net