[AMRadio] previous text -- do not include

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed May 31 16:37:45 EDT 2006

w4rl at bellsouth.net wrote:

>Do all yall up there in yankee land know what "tumped" means?  True Southerners do.

Why, sho I does...

'Las' night, I's so tarred from talkin' ta all y'all, I just 73'ed out
duh roun' table, went to bed, and jes' tumped oh-vah.'
;-)

When I drank, as a kid (read: younger adult).. when ya got a little
'rubber-legged', we called that the 'high-speed wobbles', and when you
went down for the count, you was 'tumped over'!

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR