[AMRadio] 220 volt AC Power Question

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 1 08:01:46 EST 2006

I merely was suggesting that a local licensed electrician would, no doubt,
be happy to accommodate you in answering a question on the latest electrical
code.

You must have inferred, incorrectly I might add, that I was suggesting
installation as well.  Not so.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.203 Mhz