[AMRadio] Midwest Noon Net

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Thu Nov 2 16:00:39 EST 2006

Everybody seems to get up at the crack of dawn and yack for a few hours
and then disappear as though a propagation broom swept them away.

There is absolutely no one in the 75 meter AM window for most of the
rest of the day.  It may not be a great time for DX but surely there is
propagation of sorts and it is being lost.

So, I am taking it upon myself to do what I can to rectify the problem.

Today was the first session of the Midwest AM Noon Net and we had a
whopping 2 checkins.

This is a call for anyone within reasonable distance of Chicago to tune
in at Noon Chicago time and say hello and use up some of that either
going to waste.

Hope to hear from some of you tomorrow.

73 DE NR9Q