[AMRadio] Re: GB> Massillon Ohio Hamfest Report

Ed Berbari eberbari at indy.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 20:10:26 EST 2006

Don & Steve,

I too started my ham life in Massillon, over 40 years ago.  I remember when
the auction was in the basement of fire house #2.

Perry (W8AU), the auctioneer,  is a ham's ham and we still see each other
from time to time.  He built a whole "bump out" on the back of his house for
his ham shack.

Anyway, Don thanks for the report!  Sounds like I should make it back for
one of these auctions.

Ed, W9EJB (formerly WA8PXP)