[AMRadio] BC610 110v using one leg of 220

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:30:55 EST 2006

Trying to get a BC610 going and need to hook to one leg of existing
220 outlet, and now I'm just confused to say the least.  The 610E does
not have any polarity indicators on the 110vac AC chassis plug.  I'm
using a 3 wire 220 outlet with ground, hot and neutral.  In order to
get 110, I have to use ground for one side.  Which of the other sides
do I use in order to also hook up a heavy Earth ground to the 610
without causing a short?!  I'm assuming the hot (black) wire...

tnx - Brian