[AMRadio] Ranger... good news, bad news

Gary Blau gblau at w3am.com
Sat Nov 4 23:35:57 EST 2006

Here's where we get into individual preferences and prejudices.
I guess I can see where some hams may feel that way about the Ranger,
but my prejudice is for high quality audio over communications quality
audio.  And my opinion is suitable for framing or wrapping fish.

Anyway, the Ranger can do a nice job with your SB200 if you're careful
and don't try to run more than ~150 watts carrier.

Good luck!