[AMRadio] Why it is good to have a basement awash in parts

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Mon Nov 6 12:10:16 EST 2006

Mark:
	There must be a magazine some where that will pay for this story.
But you need to color it up some and drag out the details of how numb your
fingers were in the cold, while working, etc.  30 seconds is just to short
of a time frame for a magazine story. HIHI

Ham Radio, Homebrew, and tinkers, I love it.
John, WA5BXO