[AMRadio] Ranger and Scope

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 16:57:24 EST 2006

For my Ranger,I use a pick up coil near the tank and connect it to the
vert. input of the scope.
 Tap off some audio from the mod ckt and feed this into the horiz.
input.... I THINK you can do this with the SB200/Ranger combo by
carefull adjustments, I have NOT tried this method on a lin yer......
klc