[AMRadio] 9-pin Johnson plugs

Bill W2DGB w2dgb at ptd.net
Mon Nov 6 17:07:46 EST 2006

One ham I talked to recently about this subject said he used hot-melt glue
as the filling compound.  Q: Conductive? A: No problem.
I haven't tried it as yet, but a project this winter will require making
some connectors for a mil radio.

Good luck, and tell us all what you ended up with and how it worked.
73,   Bill Fizette   w2dgb