[AMRadio] 813/811 Rig

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Nov 11 12:21:26 EST 2006

I'm sure there are a lot of them out there and a lot of them in use.
Are you toying with the idea of building one?  That would be the ideal
situation for the Ranger.  There are a lot of BC-610 parts floating
around and a couple of 100th's modulating a 250th would give you what
you're looking for and more.  I easily ge 375 watts out of my BC-610's.
Of course, the problem is the cost of shipping.  I have some iron as do
many of the guys here, but to get it to you would be expensive.

Rick