[AMRadio] MP3 of KO6NoMoney

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:11:16 EST 2006

Wowsers, Brian  - nice copy!

I was able to work W6PSS (sortakinda) a few nights back (maybe
Thursday/Friday?) along with Skip K7YOO and Brent W1IA. I say
'sortakinda' because while Brent & Skip heard David pretty well, it
was a lot more difficult for me here in VT. I got bits and pieces,
enough to know he was hearing me okay out there but not not what I'd
consider a good 2-way contact. There was a lot of static that night.

Shouldn't be long now before things quiet down. I keep hoping.

73, Todd  KA1KAQ