[AMRadio] Kenwood?

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Nov 14 22:24:42 EST 2006

It's not much of an AM transmitter, but I happened on to an old Kenwood
T-599D transmitter in my shed I had completely forgotten I have.  It's
in need of some attention, but it does light up what few tubes it has
and the voltages are right in the areas I have checked.  It seems the
previous owner tried to work on it and left quite a little mess.  The
meter is totaled.  It has missing pieces, so it's not even remotely
possible to repair or have repaired.  If anyone happens to have an old
parts T-599 rig I would sure like to talk to you about the meter and
maybe a few other items.  I'm not going to waste much time on this
thing, but it would be kind of cool to have for a vintage SSB transmitter.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Rick/K5IZ