[AMRadio] Kenwood?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Nov 15 00:23:48 EST 2006

It's actually a great AM transmitter with excellent low level modulation
for AM. Drive an amplifier with it and you sound like a modified Valiant
on steroids. There are a number of guys that use these, or have used,
this rig on AM. And, you have the added bonus of SSB included. Find the
matching receiver and you have a great AM/SSB combo. You can even open up
the receiver to a 25 KHz bandwidth.

What parts/stuff are you missing?

Pete, wa2cwa