[AMRadio] Kenwood?

Barry Sherwood barry_sherwood at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 03:07:30 EST 2006

I cannot help you with the missing pieces but your
post brought back memories of one of my favorite rigs.
Mine was the T599A with the silver face. It was a fair
AM radio, low power, but sounded very good audio wise.
The matching R599A was a good performer for me also.
Lost it in a house fire in 1993. Someday I'll run
across another one.

Good Luck
Barry, KF5GC