[AMRadio] Ranger Audio

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Nov 15 08:30:36 EST 2006

I'm not very well versed on the D-104, but I have seen them advertised
with a dynamic cartridge instead of the high z crystal head.  I'm sorry,
I do not know how to tell the difference from the outside.  I think the
heads have different numbering.  Maybe someone here with more knowledge
on the subject can assist.

Rick