[AMRadio] Ranger Audio

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Wed Nov 15 22:47:15 EST 2006

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:

> Happened to work Ed WA3PUN and the gang out that way late one night,
> and was informed of what was wrong ad exactly what was needed. Ed even
> sent me a schematic with the necessary changes. Changed out said input
> resistor in my transmitter to a 4.7 meg I had on hand and it made a
> world of difference.

By coincidence, I talked to Ed the night before last.  Didn't get into
much radio as we found so many other things to talk about.

Anyway,  I replaced the 1 meg with a 5 meg and it didn't make the
slightest difference.  I didn't think it would as when I started, there
was no resistor at all there.

js