[AMRadio] Kenwood?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Nov 16 03:26:04 EST 2006

I took a look at my 599D meter and didn't see any rating on it. The
schematic and parts list also do not give any rating. If the meter coil
is not open, you might be able to determine the internal coil resistance
and knowing the various meter shunts in the circuit, you might be able to
find and fit in a suitable replacement. East Coast Parts in NY still has
the meters listed as available for a mere $66 plus shipping.

Pete, wa2cwa