[AMRadio] Ranger Modulation

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Nov 16 11:44:49 EST 2006

Jack,
I would stay with the 55-70 volt modulator current leaning toward the
high side.  I try to set mine at 65 volts.  I would also put the output
leads from the modulation transformer back as they were.  If you haven't
replaced C69, I would.  It's unlikely, but I would check C66 - C68 to be
sure you don't have a leak there.
Rick