[AMRadio] Ranger Audio... the numbers

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Nov 17 12:44:57 EST 2006

Switch SW4b connects the resistor to the screens of the modulator tubes
when in the "Phone" mode, so it is the "modulator Screen" adjustment.
It also plays a role in the screen voltage of the 6146 final.  Ideally,
if the modulator idling current is correct the screen voltage on the
final will also be correct.  If this is not the case you might
troubleshoot that particular area.  This is my understanding, can
someone else can shed more light on that situation.

Rick