[AMRadio] RE: Air Check of W4DBG, K0EFJ and W5AMI

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:07:18 EST 2006

Glad you guys enjoyed the recording, and thanks for the comments on
and off the list.  Kent/KA5MIR did all the work on this one.

Paul, as far as I know, Kent did not modify the audio any whatsoever,
just straight out of the Flex to a raw WAV, then he converted it to
MP3, which of course does compress somewhat.  I'm not sure on the rx
BW, however I seem to recall he said something about 8kcs.  This was
recorded on 3890 kcs.

73
Brian / w5ami