[AMRadio] RE: Air Check of W4DBG, K0EFJ and W5AMI

KA5MIR Radio ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:05:25 EST 2006

VJB,
  You're right, the receiver settings and conditions can make a world
of difference.
This was about 3pm in the evening on 75 and the band was very quiet.

Receiver: Flex SDR, 3890kc, AM Mode w/SAM Off, Bandwidth Symmetrical
8kc, NB & NL Off, AGC On, No extra audio processing (eq).

The SDR decodes in software and this was recorded direct to disk as it
was being received.

73',
KA5MIR