[AMRadio] AM BANDWARMING

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Nov 18 20:47:50 EST 2006

I suggest that stations in the Eastern Time Zone select two
frequencies, stations in the Central Zone another pair,
stations in the Mountain Zone a third and stations in the
Pacific Zone a fourth.

That way we could reduce interference to each other and move
around at will.  Most of the conversations occur between
stations that are near each other anyway.

73  Jim
W5JO