[AMRadio] Ranger Audio... the Pics

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Sat Nov 18 20:40:20 EST 2006

Hi Jack:  You did not give any reference to the p/p amplitude of the signals??

Looks to me like you have a mixture of Hum and Audio plus you have some RF
getting into the scope (most likely). In order to view the plates
audio with the transmitter on, you have to use shielded leads with say
a 2.5 mH RF choke in
the shielded lead center conductor. (or you might be able to wrap the
probe end
in aluminum foil covered with insulating tape.

Just my opinion. I have not been following the problem. What are you
looking for??
Lets "git er done".

Be careful, Charlie, K0NG